I think it’s taken me most of the last decade to get good at talking about the power of the hands-on work to help with abdominal distress. I’m feeling more clear than ever and wanted to make a little “outreach” video. It’s very short and focuses on post-surgical adhesions since that what I see and hear about the most.
Hopefully it gets the point across. I would love to hear what you think about it!
(And I do have another “instructional” video post coming up soon . . . it’s been a bit of a monster to edit!)
- Isabel Spradlin is an LMT and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Core Muscles2018.08.06Supporting your belly and pelvis during and after pregnancy
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.04.09Practitioner Directory
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.02.05I feel like this has been 10 years in the making . . .
- Abdominal Adhesions2017.10.06Adhesions and Daily Life #3 – Bowel Obstructions and Pain Flares