By using this website or by participating in any Online Program (“Program”) or other Service (“Service”) free or paid on this site and/or operated by Isabel Spradlin and Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC located at SE 67th Ave. in Portland, OR, USA, you agree to the following:
- The information contained in the Program or Service or associated with either is not a substitute for the advice of a qualified doctor or other medical professional. Always consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise, diet, or healthcare program.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of the Program or Service. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Program, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, or volunteers for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of the Program or Service information provided in written, verbal, or other form.
- If you are a participant in an online or live practitioner program or event, you agree that it is within your licensure/certification and scope of practice to participate in the program or live event. You also agree that your professional liability insurance covers your participation in the program or live event.
Application of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to any program (“Program”) or other Service (“Service”) whether live or online, operated by Isabel Spradlin and Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC. By registering to be a participant in this Program or Service, you agree to the following Terms and that these prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions contained, or referred to, elsewhere or as implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
The agreement between us and you, the person or entity registering to be a participant in the Program (“you”) and which is subject to these Terms (“Contract”), shall come into effect upon us emailing you to confirm our acceptance of your registration form for the Program and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
If you are purchasing online, you should print a copy of these Terms for your records as we will not be filing a copy and we may change these Terms from time to time.
Any content posted or submitted by you to our site in the course of the Program is subject at all times to our copyright policy.
The total price payable for the Program or Service is as set out in the summary of key terms.
All payments are listed on the sales or description page for each program or event and are non-refundable other than as set out below.
Cancellation And Refunds of Live Programs (Workshops and Classes)
Unless otherwise noted on the page describing the Program at your time of purchase, live workshops and classes may be cancelled and the refund policy is as follows:
- If Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC cancels the workshop at any time, you will receive a full refund or the option to transfer your registration fee to another, upcoming workshop. A good-faith effort will always be made to reschedule any canceled events within a reasonable time frame.
- If you cancel your participation via phone, text, or email by midnight (12:00am) Pacific Time, 14 calendar days or more before the first day of the live event, you will receive a full refund, minus a 4% service fee.
- If you cancel your participation via phone, text, or email by midnight (12:00am) Pacific Time, between 2 – 14 days before the first day of the live event, you will receive a 50% refund. If your spot in the workshop is subsequently filled by a full-pay registrant, then you will receive a full refund, minus a 4% service fee.
- If you cancel your participation via phone, text, or email by midnight (12:00am) Pacific Time, less than 2 days before the first day of the live event, you will not receive a refund. If your spot in the workshop is subsequently filled by a full-pay registrant, then you will receive a full refund, minus a 4% service fee.
- Refunds will not be made for reasons of dissatisfaction with the live program or event, once begun. Descriptions of the live programs are made in detail and in good faith prior to purchase. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure their licensure/certification and scope of practice are appropriate for participation in the event.
- If you are asked by the instructor to exit an event for any reason, including inappropriate or unsafe behavior, you will not receive a refund.
Cancellation And Refunds of Online Programs
Unless otherwise noted on the page describing the Program at your time of purchase, due to your purchase being an informational product and downloadable or applicable once the Program or Service has begun, we do not offer refunds or cancellations after the beginning date of the Program or Service. All purchases are binding.
As of September 4, 2019, the purchase of the Recover Program may be refundable within these strict guidelines:
- You have exercised the hands-on elements of the program in good faith
- You have attended or submitted a question or questions to the monthly live Q&A to get answers and help individual to you
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
No exceptions will be made to these criteria for refunds for the Recover Program.
In the case of recurring membership fees: your membership will auto-renew each month until you cancel it. There is no proration of months.
In the case of the Practitioner Directory: if you cancel/pause your membership, your listing will remain active through the end of your payment period, after which time your listing will be removed from the Directory.
Program or Service
The Program or Service will be provided in the manner and over the course specified on the sales page and shall be delivered by a combination of live programs or events, online sessions, telephone sessions, one on one in person sessions (“In Person Session”), or as a downloadable product or listing as detailed on the website.
The date and time of all telephone sessions are as set out in the introductory emails, but are subject to change. We will provide you with as much notice of any change as is possible but we shall not be liable to you in any way for any change to such dates or times. Please check the site and your email regularly for updates on changes to dates and times.
Telephone or Online Sessions
Group telephone or online meeting sessions shall start and end at the scheduled times regardless of the time that you join the call. If you are late for an individual telephone call, this may be extended at our discretion but if we need to end at the scheduled time, we shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts in relation to such session.
The online sessions of the Program are held on third party secure servers and we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the online content will be available at all times during the course of the Program but in the event that such content (or any content added by you or other participants in the Program) is not available in whole or in part at any time, or becomes corrupted, is deleted or is failed to be stored, we shall have no liability in any circumstances.
You agree to keep all Program materials confidential at all times and to not disclose them to any third party. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your downloads account and you shall indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including professional fees) and any other liability which arises from any unauthorized use of your account.
We warrant to you that the Program or Service and Program or Service materials purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the Program is supplied.
Other than as set out in paragraphs above, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of the work and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
We will work to ensure that all information we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
We acknowledge that in the course of the Program we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the usual course of the Program) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information.
This restriction does not apply to: 1. any use or disclosure authorized by you or required by law; 2. any use or disclosure which we in our absolute discretion consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or 3. any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorized disclosure.
You acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be processed by and on behalf of us as part of our providing the Program to you.
Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC is the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights, content, and all other rights in the Program. Nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Program or the content of the Program to you or to any other person.
You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the Program.
We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable license to use all or any of the content of the Program for the purposes for which the Program were provided only.
Except as set out in paragraph above, you may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time.
You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our Program.
We may record the Program being delivered during your attendance. You authorize us to use your image and voice in any such recordings without payment, other condition or need for further consent.
You acknowledge that certain information contained in the Program and Program materials is already in the public domain.
You are not permitted to sell or promote products or services to other participants in the Program at or during any part of our Program without our prior written permission.
The provisions of this paragraph shall survive termination of the Contract.
Term and Termination
The Contract shall continue until the end of the Program when the Contract shall expire other than for the Terms that are specifically stated to remain in force.
By registering for our Program or Service you warrant that: You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old; and that all information you provide us with is materially true and accurate at all times and not misleading in any way.
You accept that communication with us will be primarily electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
We may in the future vary these Terms (other than the price payable by you for the Program) and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. Your continuation with the Program will indicate your acceptance of any new Terms.
The Contract is personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, sub-license or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights under the Contract.
The Abdominal Affiliate Program
By signing up as an affiliate, you additionally agree to the following.
Any affiliate found to be advertising, promoting, or otherwise marketing Abdominal Health programs in any manner considered to be unethical, distasteful, or otherwise inappropriate will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
Affiliate links will track sales for 14 days from the date your user clicks your affiliate link.
Commissions are paid on the first Monday of each month (US Pacific time). Commissions are eligible for payment 60 days from the date of the transaction (to allow for refunds). Example: Any commission earned between October 1-31, 2017 will be paid on December 4, 2017.
There is no minimum earning required for payout.
If a user chooses to pay on installment, affiliate commissions are earned as each installment is paid by the user.
Any affiliate may be removed from the Abdominal Affiliate Program at any time, with or without notice, at the sole discretion of Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC, it’s owners or employees. All verified commissions will be paid according to the law and these policies in the case that the affiliate agreement is terminated.
The Practitioner Directory
Spradlin Bodyworks, LLC does not vet or verify practitioners who join the directory. Users are responsible for verifying every aspect of suitableness of the practitioners and clients you choose.
We expressly reserve the right to remove practitioners from the directory at any time, with or without refund of fees, at our discretion.
While we will effort to promote the directory itself, we make no representation of guaranteed increase in business, online visibility, or any other outcomes to practitioners.
We make no guarantee, implied or otherwise, of outcomes to users of the directory for purposes of finding practitioners or experiencing improved health outcomes.
All terms are subject to change without notice.
Please print this page for your records.