Call for practitioners! At long last, the abdominal practitioner directory has been built! Now I am putting out the call for practitioners who would like to be listed.
For those of you who aren’t familiar, I have been working on putting together a directory of practitioners who work with abdominal adhesions and other forms of abdominal distress for a while now. By far, the most frequent question I have received over the last 9 years is: “Isabel, do you know a practitioner near me?” I’m hoping this directory will help make those practitioners very visible so you can all find them more easily!
If you have a practitioner you are working with and who you think should have a listing, I hope you’ll let them know. It’s only $5/month to join.
Once the directory starts filling up, I’ll start advertising it widely so as many people as possible can find it. Thanks for sharing!
- Isabel Spradlin is an LMT and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.02.02Wow! Science is finally catching up!
- Core Muscles2019.01.30Learn about integrative pelvic care with Jen Owen, NP
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.09.28Interview with Laera Morrow about the nervous system
- Core Muscles2018.08.06Supporting your belly and pelvis during and after pregnancy