I know that bowel obstructions – mainly, avoiding them – are a really big deal for a lot of you. So, to that end, I interviewed one of my favorite abdominal teachers about this very important issue.
As I always feel about these interviews with other practitioners, I am so deeply grateful to Marty for the information and for the down-to-earth discussion of how to work with bowel obstructions and how to avoid them altogether.
And please let me know your feedback! I would love to know what you think.
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast