I know that bowel obstructions – mainly, avoiding them – are a really big deal for a lot of you. So, to that end, I interviewed one of my favorite abdominal teachers about this very important issue.
As I always feel about these interviews with other practitioners, I am so deeply grateful to Marty for the information and for the down-to-earth discussion of how to work with bowel obstructions and how to avoid them altogether.
And please let me know your feedback! I would love to know what you think.
- Isabel Spradlin is an LMT and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Core Muscles2018.08.06Supporting your belly and pelvis during and after pregnancy
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.04.09Practitioner Directory
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.02.05I feel like this has been 10 years in the making . . .
- Abdominal Adhesions2017.10.06Adhesions and Daily Life #3 – Bowel Obstructions and Pain Flares