of abdominal/pelvic practitioners who work with . . .
Practitioners listed here are not vetted by us. Do your due diligence when choosing practitioners to work with.
Stephanie Wilger, OwnerHealth Care Practitioner and Educator Health Happens LLC
- Anatomy and Physiology: Gil Hedley, Integral Anatomy Somanautics, Marty Ryan, Love Your Guts
- Breast Wellness: Caryn Boyd Diel, White Cloud Institute
- Chi Nei Tsang (CNT): Certified Advanced Chi Nei Tsang Practitioner and Instructor, CNT Institute, Gilles Marin. Additional training: Caryn Boyd Diel White Cloud Institute
- Chinese History and Cosmology: Liu Ming
- Cranio Sacral Therapy: Alain Gehin of Barcelona, Amini Peller, Upledger Institute, Dr. Sylvia Skefich
- Daoist Studies: Master Mantak Chia, Dr. Stephen Chang, Liu Ming, Gilles Marin, Juan Li
- Feng Shui: Liu Ming, Bruce Pao
- Geomancy: Druid Geomancy and Sacred Geometry with Ferran Blasco, Juan Saez
- Jin Shin Jyutsu ®: Mary Burmeister, Philomena Dooley, Muriel Carlton, Wayne Hackett, Barbara Baiardi
- Nei Gong: Liu Ming
- Nutrition: Certified Nutrition Consultant of Bauman College; graduate of the South Star Academy of Cooking with Chinese Herbs, Nam Singh; additional training: Liu Ming. I use the inherent energetics of foods creating recipes that heal.
- Pelvic Wellness: Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ™ with Rosita Arvigo, Jade Egg Practice with Saumya Comer
- Qi Gong: Da Yan Qi Gong with Master Hui Liu: Certified Instructor, first 64 movements; Chinese Shamanic Qi Gong and Tai Ji with Master Zhongxian Wu, Dr. Yang Yang of New York City
- Samvahan: Certified Practitioner, Jessica Neven Dumont, Lyon, France
- Spino-Mandibular Equalibration: Gilles Marin, Chi Nei Tsang Institute
- Traditional Tibetan Mantra Medicine Healing: with Dr. Nida Chenagtsang