I just wanted to let you all know I was interviewed as a part of this upcoming summit!
I really enjoyed sharing the information about adhesions and abdominal massage during my interview with Genevieve. And I love that she knows about the importance of the hands-on work first-hand, as she has actually been through my Getting Started and Recover programs!
I know that digestive challenges are such a big part of what many of us deal with in our bellies and if you decide to opt in to this summit (there are free and paid versions of it), I hope you’ll find some useful information. Genevieve’s put together a great lineup of practitioners and helpers.
Check it out here: Gut Transformation Summit
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast