I just wanted to let you all know that The Hysterectomy Association recently published a post I wrote: Healing fully after a hysterectomy.
For those of you who have been following along for a while, none of the symptoms I talk about will surprise you. But, of course, it can be nice to see the “same” information in a new way. And perhaps someone you know could use the info!
If you read it, I’d love to know what you think, as always.
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast