In the last few weeks, I’ve been interviewed on a few different podcasts about abdominal issues. I had the chance to talk to the hosts about recovering from abdominal adhesions, cesarean scars, and more.
Here they are in case you want to take a listen!
Wise Health for Women Radio with Linda Kreter
The Female Health Solution with Dr. Beth Westie
Common Sense Pregnancy with Jeanne Faulkner
If you have a favorite health-related podcast, I’d love to know about it!
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast