I had the total pleasure of interviewing Diane MacDonald (in Antrim, NH) for the practitioner outreach project I’ve been doing. In addition to Diane’s private practice and clinic that she runs with her husband, she is the director of all of the training workshops for the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy.
As many of you know, the Arvigo website is one of the places I send people who are looking for a practitioner near them. They have great training in the belly and if Diane has anything to do with it, their students and practitioners will be starting to expand how they think about applying the training to the whole belly and all of the organs, rather than only to their long-time focus on the reproductive organs and pelvic area.
I hope you’ll take a look and enjoy hearing from such a knowledgeable and light-filled woman!
Isabel Spradlin & Diane MacDonald
- Isabel Spradlin is an LMT and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Core Muscles2018.08.06Supporting your belly and pelvis during and after pregnancy
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.04.09Practitioner Directory
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.02.05I feel like this has been 10 years in the making . . .
- Abdominal Adhesions2017.10.06Adhesions and Daily Life #3 – Bowel Obstructions and Pain Flares