I’ve had a few questions come up over the past few weeks about working with breathing and with the diaphragm. Here is a great, simple way to work with your diaphragm!
- Isabel Spradlin is an LMT and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Core Muscles2018.08.06Supporting your belly and pelvis during and after pregnancy
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.04.09Practitioner Directory
- Abdominal Adhesions2018.02.05I feel like this has been 10 years in the making . . .
- Abdominal Adhesions2017.10.06Adhesions and Daily Life #3 – Bowel Obstructions and Pain Flares