My new ebook website for holistic books is alive . . . like, really alive! I’ve been piecing this together for what seems like years – oh wait, it has been years – and now it’s (mostly) ready to go. So exciting.
Right now it’s just my one lonely, but fabulous, book about meditation:
Because I practice yoga, the book is from that perspective though I’ve really worked to make it accessible to people from all (or no) spiritual traditions. It’s really about building a practice, creating the habit of meditation, learning to withstand and befriend the mind.
Soon (hopefully) the site will be populated with books about holistic health and well-being by all kinds of practitioners! And, of course, once the book I’m working on now (Belly Pain: What You Need To Know About Abdominal Adhesion Pain and Dysfunction) is done, it will be up there too.
It’s such a strange and wonderful thing to “finish” a long-time project that’s so dear to my heart.
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast
2 thoughts on “It’s Alive: E-Book on Abdominal Adhesions”
How exciting, Isabel, congratulations! I’ve started reading “Stilling the Mind” and I’m enjoying both the content and your writing. It’s like we’re sitting together with a cup of tea, just chatting. Love that. Keep ’em coming!
Thanks so much, Tina! That is truly high praise.