This week was all about students, clients, prepping the new website, getting over a cold, a friend visiting from Alaska, and getting out the newest, latest, wordiest Abdominal Adhesion Newsletter.
And I so wanted to have a tandem new blog post about yoga movement and abdominal adhesions to go with the newsletter.
But things are just too busy crazy at the moment, so that post will have to wait til next week.
Have a lovely weekend!
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast