Super cool, actually.
My kick-ass yoga ladies are up to 10 minutes of really challenging abdominal work every class. Last Monday they rocked it through 4 minutes of core-shaking plank, 2 minutes double leg lifts, 2 minutes modified stretch pose (pulsed, with floated legs), 1 minute unbound bow, and 1 minute bridge leg lifts. (They’re able to do more than this, by the way.)
Are they marathoners? weight-lifters? hard-core athletes? Nope, they’re just “regular” women who show up every week because they love it. Getting to be their teacher is so fabulous! Drinks all around!
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast