I think my posts are boring. They’re always ABOUT something. What happened to frivolity, words-for-the-sake-of-words, panache?! When I write here I feel all preachy and whatnot.
I’m a big fan of work not being boring, and since this blog is part of my work, I’m going to ruminate in a very SERIOUS and a very BORING way about how to not be so serious and boring.
It’s gonna be great. If you wanna ruminate with me, bring some chocolate and dirty jokes.
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast