This made me laugh. http://theviewfrommymat.com/2012/09/25/do-yoga-on-your-way-to-yoga/
No matter how yogalicious we think we are, life is always messy. We’re human, after all! And if you decide to try to chill out when you’re late on your way to yoga class, have fun with the chill. Enjoy your batty, crazy self!
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast
1 thought on “Being a Human”
Thanks for this relate-to-able post. I’m just waiting for the day I flip off another driver in traffic, and it turns out to be one of my counseling clients.
I really hope that day never comes, but if it does, I’ll try to remember I’m human. … And that I should maybe do more yoga.