I just “guest blogged” for Tina Gilbertson! So much fun. http://tinagilbertson.wordpress.com/
I highly recommend subscribing to her blog – her writing on emotions is par none!
Tina’s work is a great place to start to understand how to work with your emotions, especially if you are struggling with the emotional component of an injury.
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast
2 thoughts on “Cool!”
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Isabel! I’m excited to watch your blog unfold. You’re a great writer, thinker, practitioner, teacher and human being.
Thanks, Tina. I think the same thing about you!