So, though it has nothing to do with what my blurbs are actually about, the title of this post was almost the tag line of my blog. Almost, that is, until I googled to see if the Arrested Development geniuses had actually started a Bob Loblaw Law Blog. What I found was a now-defunct blog that in no way lives up to the potential of the name or the inspiration for it, and this.
Ah, well. Here’s to the bittersweet vicissitudes of life. Carry on!
- Isabel Spradlin is a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and abdominal adhesion specialist in Portland, OR. She specializes in educating people about manual treatment (massage) for abdominal pain and dysfunction, especially when it is adhesion related. Please see the "Programs" page to see her offerings.
- Abdominal Pain2022.10.08Managing Pain
- Abdominal Adhesions2022.05.19Castor Oil & Adhesions
- Uncategorized2022.05.09I’m Back on the Blog!
- Abdominal Adhesions2019.09.04I was interviewed on a new podcast